This voucher is for owners who have already been sent our pricelist and wish to book one of our changeover services.
Simply purchase a voucher to book a changeover and the cost of the voucher will be deducted from your final invoice once the changeover is completed.
Our changeover service includes the following:
- Cleaning of your holiday let after your guests have checked-out.
- Free laundry pick up: on arrival one of the team will pick up and take away all used bed linen, bath towels, bath mats and tea towels.
- Bed linen will be washed, ironed and folded.
- Towels will be washed & tumble dried so they are returned soft and fluffy.
- Bath mats and tea towels will be washed and folded.
- Free laundry drop off: your laundry will be available within one week of the changeover date and will be delivered back to your property at no extra charge.
- Rubbish disposal: after the cleaning is complete, one of the team will take away any rubbish left by the guests and dispose of it accordingly.
- 28-point check-list & guest-ready sign-off: before the house is deemed guest-ready, one of the team will ensure that our 28-point housekeeping checklist has been completed.
For our prices, please call us on 01304 761712 or drop us an email at dealholidaylets before making your purchase.
Holiday let changeover service voucher
• Deal, St Margaret's Bay, Walmer, Kingsdown and Sandwich.
Before buying a voucher:
• Please ensure you have emailed us to specify the size of your property and have been sent a price list.
• You are purchasing a voucher to be used as part-payment towards a changeover service and will be sent a final invoice, less this amount, once we've completed the changeover.
• Cleaning of the house after the guests have checked-out
• Washing and ironing of bed linen. This includes one fitted sheet, one duvet cover and 4 pillow cases per double bed (2 singles count as one double).
• Washing and drying of towels. This includes 2 hand towels and 2 bath towels per double bed.
• Washing and drying of bath mats and tea towels
• Removal and disposal of rubbish from the internal bins i.e. rubbish left by the guests who have checked-out
The following items/services are not included:
• We do not provide any guest amenities such as toilet paper.
• This service does not include washing and ironing of valances or any other soft furnishings.
Laundry service lead times:
• On arrival our team will collect the used bedding, towels, tea towels and bath mats. These items will be washed, dried and ironed and available 1 week after the changeover date (often sooner).
What you need to provide:
• Provide access to the property 48 hours before check-in (either make a key available to our team or provide a key safe code).
• Provide check in details 48 hours before check-in including check-out time and check-in time as well as the number of guests arriving. Please note that all beds will be stripped, and bedding will be cleaned unless we are told otherwise by the owner before check-in.
• Provide clean bed linen and towels for the changeover.
• Provide a hoover, bucket and mop at the property on the day of the changeover.
• Ensure that adequate time is left to carry out the cleaning. For a 2-bedroom house: minimum time required to clean is 3 hours. For a 3-bedroom house: minimum time required to clean is 4 hours. Larger houses: minimum time required to clean is 1 day.
• When booking our changeover services, please ensure there is at least 72 hours before you require the service. If not, please phone us before booking on 01304 761712.
For a refund, cancellation must be made more than 24 hours before the services were agreed to be supplied. For example, if scheduled for Wednesday at 11, you would need to cancel before Tuesday at 11 to receive a refund, otherwise no refund will be given. Cancellation must be made via email to ‘email@example.com’. If you cancel before 24 hours, and wish to receive a credit note, we can carry over your service to another day.